Re: Completing the HTML5.2 implementation report

On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 10:38:18 +0200, Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk> wrote:

> Thanks Travis and Alex. Just Steve, Sangwhan, Chaals and myself left to
> get on with this now!

I've done mine. There are a couple of things I cannot test in Safari
anymore, but I don't think the results are necessary.

If anyone has a working Mac (mine killed itself by refusing to charge from
its working power supply :( ), feel free to add results.

(Ditto for other browser engines)

cheers

--
Chaals is Charles McCathie Nevile