Re: Migrating the inert attribute

On 25/04/2017 21:13, Brian Kardell wrote:
> Out of curiosity, what would it mean to continue working on it?  As the
> concept of inert is already in the HTML spec, that seems the natural
> place, but I'm not sure why if can't be discussed, etc (if that's what
> you mean by worked on) already.

The idea is to add the definition for the inert attribute, in complement
to the existing concept of inertness. The spec in incubation notes that
there are gaps still requiring work (the effect on sub-trees, on shadow
trees etc.) [1], meaning there is still work to do on the definition.

Léonie.
[1] https://github.com/WICG/inert/blob/master/README.md
--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem