Re: New HTML5.2 WD for review

Dear Leonie,

I have started the review, but it will take a while. What sort of timescale
are we looking at? I think I will need 1 week to 10 days to complete the
review (will only have evenings for this). Does this seem ok for you? Also,
I'm writing a document with my findings/questions... Would it be best to
schedule a call for one of the Tuesday morning calls or for me to create a
google doc that I share with the group now so people can add to the that
document and answer questions as well?

Thanks,

Anne