Re: Is the design of <dl> tag flawed?

Hi Ian, while the design pattern you describe may make more sense, it is
often not practical or possible to change the behaviour of implemented
features. The reasoning for not pursuing the case you describe here, was
explained to you over on the WHATWG issue
<https://github.com/whatwg/html/issues/2076>

Having reviewed the issue, I agree with the response provided there by
Domenic Denicola

--

Regards

SteveF