RE: Discussions (was RE: Always use h1-h6 by level again)

Travis Leithead wrote:

> > From: John Foliot [mailto:john.foliot@deque.com]
> >
> > Despite all the best intentions in the world, the WICG is a moribund and non-
> functioning Community Group (as are roughly 90% of the Community Groups in
> existence). A quick check of that CG's mailing list Archives surfaces exactly *2*
> emails, dating from July of 2015.
>
> Most of the discussion actually takes place in Discourse, which is a better
> medium for discussion than mailing lists (or so I'm told).
> https://discourse.wicg.io/

Which opens up  a whole other can of worms - fractured communications at the W3C Community Groups. (Why in heck wouldn't that Discourse thread be referenced from the CG homepage?)

I'm bowing out of this now - clearly I'm just a grumpy old man.

JF