Re: HTML Features only in 0 or 1 browsers...

Hi Travis,

How did you generate this API catalog, because, from a cursory look below, it doesn’t seem like you have things quite correct (I noted below where I think there are errors).  Is there a way others look at the methodology you used to generate the catalogue?

> On Apr 5, 2016, at 3:17 PM, Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> In our telecon today (https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2016Apr/0001.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2016Apr/0001.html>), we talked about enumerating a set of HTML 5.1 features that might not meet a minimum bar for inclusion: are the implemented in at least 2 browsers?
>
> To answer this question, we turned to the API Catalog (https://aka.ms/apicatalog <https://aka.ms/apicatalog>) and filtered out the non-HTML 5.1 features. The raw data used is attached (CSV file). We did a little spreadsheet math to find columns where APIs were only supported in 0 or 1 browsers. Here’s the high-level summary:
>
> No browser supports:
> ============
> Canvas Proxies
> dragexit
> table sorting
> misc. <area> attributes (hreflang, type)
> autocomplete (textarea/select)
> ImageBitmap Factories
> force spell check
> Media Controller

WebKit supports MediaController.

> misc. <input> props (valueHigh/valueLow)
> Content handler registration
> SVG root element global event handlers
>
> 1 browser supports:
>
> Autocomplete Error event (Chrome)
> DataCue (Edge)

WebKit supports DataCue (as WebKitDataCue).

> Search Provider registration
> <details> (Chrome)

WebKit supports the <details> element.

> <dialog> (Chrome)