Re: Changes to WHATWG HTML

Hi Phillipe,

So, does this make
>  http://www.w3.org/TR/html51/dom.html#wai-aria
> and
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/html51/dom.html#allowed-aria-roles,-states-and-properties
> deprecated?

no it doesn't.

HTML 5.1 points to the same normative specs as whatwg html.
I edited the ARIA section of w3c HTML prior to working on the PR for the
whatwg. The section in html 5.1 contains some additional normative and
informative content that the whatwg editors decided to remove, and some
that was never included in the whatwg html spec.

--

Regards

SteveF
Current Standards Work @W3C