Re: nav > ul is sometimes redundant

On 03/09/2015 16:02, Matt Di Pasquale wrote:
> Patrick, yes, I was suggesting adding it to HTML5.

Navigation sections may contain more than just a single list, so adding
<nl> as a new element seems overly specific as a request. For the same
reason, just having <li> as children of <nav> would require some complex
further algorithm to work out how to map things once there's more than a
list inside the navigation section, too...

In short, I'm not sure it's worth it/possible, personally...

--
Patrick H. Lauke