RE: PSA: Publish WD of HTML Accessibility API Mappings (AAM) 1.0

Thanks for this suggestion Martin.

Publishing a revised WD is a procedural step, so consensus on the content of
the specification isn't a requirement at this stage [1]. It's generally
expected that there will still be aspects of the spec still under
discussion/development whilst the spec remains a WD.

It's good that the PSA has triggered discussion though. Working through
concerns now should make it easier to find consensus as the spec moves
towards CR, so thanks again for your comments.

Léonie.
[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/Process-20150901/#working-draft#revised-wd

--
Senior accessibility engineer @LeonieWatson @PacielloGroup