Re: Form element dependencies

So,

  As a summary: In it's simplest, form dependencies, or form control
state management would be utilised as follows:

<input type="radio" for="dependant_text />
<input type="radio" for="dependant_fieldset_a" />
<input type="checkbox" for="dependant_fieldset_b" />
<select>

     <option>1</option>
     <option for="dependant_date">2</option>
     <option>3</option>

</select>

<input type="text" id="dependant_text" />
<input type="date" id="dependant_date" />

<fieldset id="dependant_fieldset_a">

</fieldset>

<fieldset id="dependant_fieldset_b">

         <option>a</option>
         <option>b</option>
     </select>

</fieldset>

Where the @for attribute controls the target element's availability
(Triggering @disabled attribute). Hiding disabled control can be done
using CSS as usual and doesn't require any added functionality(
'.some-element:disabled { display: none }' ).

Only new functionality added are: Allowing the @for attribute for input-
( Of type: radio, checkbox) and option -controls and setting the
target's ( input, select, fieldset) @disabled attribute on/off when the
states change.