Re: DPUB module comments

> On Mar 9, 2015, at 23:21, James Craig <jcraig@apple.com> wrote:
> 4. Several of the roles are probably too specific. "learning-outcome" and "learning-
>   objective" for example.

I agree. Does this document include roles intended to fulfill the requirements of EduPub? These are the only specifically educational concepts proposed. If there are going to be more of them, we should review them all before deciding which merit inclusion in the pub ARIA taxonomy.

> 6. "landmarks" is going to confuse a lot of authors.

Yes, particularly as the concept of a “landmark role” is fundamental to the ARIA spec. Having a role called “landmark” would detract from conceptual clarity where it is most needed.

> 7. A non-abstract role name "abstract" is defined immediately after a sentence stating:
>   "Abstract roles are used for the ontology. Authors must not use abstract roles in
>   content." I recommend picking a different name, perhaps dpub-summary?

Definitely. Perhaps “synopsis” would be a more appropriate term.

Thank you for your compliance.