Re: Proposed split of the HTML specification

On 11.6.2015 11:16, Robin Berjon wrote:
> as part of the many discussion about the next steps in HTML, the
> question of splitting up the HTML spec has come up again. In order to
> make the discussion simpler, I have made:
>
>     1) A tool that makes it easy to generate splits.
>
>     2) A proposed split to get the discussion rolling.

Excellent, Robin!

I have just notice that the following document

http://darobin.github.io/breakup/specs/html-svg/

has no real content.

    Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing