Re: HTML 5.1 MediaProvider and File objects

File inherits from Blob, so from the point of view of the IDL MediaProvider
can be a File, and an explicit "Blob or File" would presumably violate Web
IDL in some way. I'm not sure why File is called out explicitly in the
definition of "media provider object", but doing so seems harmless.