RE: HTML spec webpage cannot be opened.

+ public-html@w3.org

The page containing the alt techniques is huge. This causes browsers to struggle with it, irrespective of any AT. This is one of the things we're looking at now Web Platform WG is responsible for the HTML specification.

I don't believe any plugin is required to view W3C specs. What plugin does IE tell you it needs?

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem