Re: Form element dependencies

Hi there!
I was trying to put together a polyfill for this use case, but I'll have to
set it aside for now, I hope you were luckier.
Just a couple of notes, even if I'm sure you already figured it out:
 - change event does not fire when a radio button is deselected - you'll
have to do it on your own (cycling the change event on all radio buttons
with the same name, I guess)
 - browsers don't support the change event on option elements (IDK why), so
the only viable way to do that is with a framework such as jQuery.

There is also a request for anybody interested, so I'll send this to the
mailing list, too.
My model used @for on controlled elements as stated above (no conflicts on
<output> element, as it cannot be disabled on its own and I only focused on
elements which can be disabled:
'fieldset','input','textarea','select','optgroup','option'). I used it with
multiple IDs separated by whitespace, as an alternative: the element had to
be enabled when any of its controllers was in activated state (checked
radio/checkboxes, selected options), therefore it is @disabled only if all
its controllers are off. Is it the intended behaviour or you'd suggest the
opposite, that is, control enabled only when all its controllers are
activated? (I would not suggest that)