Re: A successor to framesets

Sean,
but HyperFrameset relies on JS. So what's the difference between that and
Angular?
I mean, the difference is that there's a native page with main content and
JS only enhances it by means of adding interactive elements around main
content. And by "interactive elements" I mean tags (in this case custom
tags, so it isn't even native HTML) whose content is updated on an XHR
basis.
For what I see it is not a matter of implementing it natively. It's just a
new JS framework. It is somehow declarative, as the page is already built
and static elements are replaced by script. But... that's it, right?
Yours respectfully,
Andrea