Re: A successor to framesets

I can't answer for Eihab Ibrahim, but I guess that a message with that
subject line would have received the very same greeting in any period of
the year.
However, I don't really understand the point of this message.
So, HF is a Javascript framework allowing authors to declare part of the
page content itself and let the script embedd the remaining parts in the
page. Moreover, it allows to "partially navigate" the page.
This is wonderful indeed, lightweightedness of scripts should be evaluated
but it looks like a good thing also for search engines.
But... why proposing it here?