Re: After 5

Hi John,

On 16/09/2014 21:40 , John Foliot wrote:
> I am all in favor of having spec-build snapshots for those who dance on the
> edges every day: we need those developers to help blaze the new trail. But we
> also need a stable and fixed "Standard", not some amorphous digital crib-sheet
> posing as a standard.

So... I'm not hearing you suggesting we do anything other than the
outlined plan. We have the bleeding edge specs for those who need them,
we have the process to publish those as snapshots. People who need one
or the other can be pointed in the right direction (which is part of the
reason for making them look different — they're different products).

In addition to that Jirka's suggestion of keeping up to date information
on which features work where ought to be extremely useful precisely to
anyone who doesn't have the bandwidth to read all the new standards and
all the release notes of the browsers and all the cool blogs, etc.