Re: Proposal: move accessibility implementation requirements from HTML to HTML acc mappings spec

hi Cynthia
in the first table [1] the second column is currently both author and
implementation requirements - this will become author only. In the second
table the second column defines browser mapping requirements it will be
removed.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/dom.html#sec-strong-native-semantics
[2]