Re: Proposal: move accessibility implementation requirements from HTML to HTML acc mappings spec

On 1 September 2014 17:13, James Craig <jcraig@apple.com> wrote:

> Given that this document will need to be updated anytime there is a change
> to either HTML or any of the accessibility APIs it documents, it’s logical
> to keep this work as a separate document. You might also consider making
> this a living document.

While I am an editor I intend it to be, whether formally or informally, the
editors draft will reflect latest advice and requirements. Also the changes
in the pubs process will make it much easier to produce WD's (click of a
button, no CFCs). ALL snap shots will be clearly marked as such and clearly
point to latest editors draft

--

Regards

SteveF