Proposal: First Screen Paint in Advance

From: Guo,Pengcheng <guopengcheng@baidu.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:56:39 +0000
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Dear Paul,

I am, Guo Pengcheng, working for Baidu. Baidu's member submission (named First Screen Paint In Advance) has been accepted and discussed in web performance WG. However, Ilya (working for Google) and us believe that it is better to discuss our submission in the HTML WG.

Ilya's proposal can be found in [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2014Oct/0115.html . Enclosed is the supplement provided by my colleague Wu Ping.

We look forward to participate in the HTML WG F2F on 30 Oct. and discuss our submission with the others. It known that you are the chair of HTML WG. Could you please allow us to access the meeting?

Thanks and best regards,

Pengcheng