Re: Proposal to change documentation on tabindex to strongly discourage values greater 0

Yes. I wrote that section. It is beyond being a proposal. It is being
implemented in browsers. Last I checked it was working in webkit with the
exception of rendering the focus outline. There is a defect filed and it
may be fixed. Chrome was implementing it and someone from the SVG working
group is implementing it in FF.

We can't restrict the values but we can discourage numbers greater than
zero.

Rich Schwerdtfeger