Re: [5.1] the menu element and its usage as application menubar

Hi. Daniel. Regarding ARIA stuff, the role="menubar" is not about
standalone application menubars, it's about menubars of some web app, same
as the role="toolbar", just latter one contains buttons instead menus. But
otherwise I think it'd be cool if HTML had a feature to define top level
menubars.
Thanks.
Alexander.