Re: [5.1] the menu element and its usage as application menubar

 I think that nav was included to make menus,can we somehow connect
existing nav element and menu element and take best of both worlds? I think
type='popup' can be attributed to nav and nav somehow made nested, just an
idea ... and I think we are going to specify popup some CSS/positioning etc
or what..

--
Yours
Pradeep Kumar