Re: addTextTrack test bug (Re: HTML5 CR "at risk" features)

On 12/05/2014 11:41 , Michael[tm] Smith wrote:
> Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, 2014-05-12 16:55 +1000:
>
>> When does this page get updated?
>> http://w3c.github.io/html/test-results/less-than-2.html#test-file-62
>
> It's not automatically updated or anything. So it's not likely to get
> changed until somebody can make time to do it.
>
> If you want to update it yourself, you can by regenerating the test results
> using http://w3c-test.org/tools/runner/index.html and wptreport:
>
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-test-infra/2014AprJun/0008.html
>
> ...and then submit a PR to the https://github.com/w3c/test-results repo
> with the new output from that. Or if you want direct push access to the
> repo just let me know and I'll add you.

To make things even simpler, I'd suggest you don't need to handle the
wptreport part — if you can just make a PR with the new JSON (including
removing the old if it's for a different major version) it's pretty easy
for us to run wptreport again.