Re: HTML test results

On 04/06/2014 18:08 , Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> On 6/4/14, 11:38 AM, Robin Berjon wrote:
>> just a heads up that we have been running the test suite against
>> implementations and have been gathering updated results for the HTML CR.
>> They are not final yet, and will get updated, but the current status is
>> documented here:
>>
>>      http://w3c.github.io/test-results/html/less-than-2.html
>
> I'd be pretty interested in seeing the full result set, or even better
> the sets of tests that particular UAs fail.  We need two interoperable
> implementations to exit CR, but we also want our tests to actually be
> testing the spec, and I have a lot more confidence in the correctness of
> a test that all implementations pass than one that only some pass.

Yes, sorry, I actually meant to add a paragraph with more information
for the people who don't care about process-wrangling.

     All the results (careful, it's a bit big)
     http://w3c.github.io/test-results/html/all.html

     Things that fail everywhere
     http://w3c.github.io/test-results/html/complete-fails.html