Re: What is (the status of) a 'Group note'

On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:52:28 +0200, Willem-Siebe Spoelstra
<info@spoelstra.ws> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> But how do you know when a 'Working Group Note' is finished, when this
> also can indicate a 'initial state of a technical report'? Besides that,
> I always find >'Group notes' under the 'Completed work' section...

Basically a Note is  "anything the group wants to publish that isn't a
Recommendation, or a draft working towards one".

In the proposed new process for W3C this has been clarified:
http://www.w3.org/2014/05/Process-20140506/tr.html isn't the latest
editor's draft, but should give you enough idea.

And the answer to the question "what is (the status of) *this note I am
reading*?" should be provided by the status section of the document itself.

cheers

Chaals

chaals@yandex-team.ru Find more at http://yandex.com