[editing] Conference Call July 11th 8am San Francisco Time

From: Ben Peters <Ben.Peters@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 22:13:29 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, "public-editing-tf@w3.org" <public-editing-tf@w3.org>
Hi WebApps/HTML,

There has a been a lot of progress on figuring out goals and use cases for Editing since the last call. I think it would be beneficial to do another call next Friday, July 11th. Does everyone agree? We have the time reserved at 8am Pacific Standard Time [1].

I will add all of the recent goals and use cases to the explainer document between now and then. I will send an agenda 24 hours before the call.

Ben

[1] https://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_6399