Re: HTML email client support

Great to see such a big name getting involved - I have added my support so we can soon start conversing via CG.

My only comment is that maybe the name/description of the CG should be more all encompassing as we will also hopefully be addressing CSS, Scripting and other things such as Do Not Track etc.

Kind regards,

Andrew