Re: HTML email client support

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:52:26 +0100, Andrew Herrington
<a.d.herrington@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for all the responses - I've read through most of the Workshop
> material, the email standards website and the old mailing list.
>
> Robin - I would be happy to attempt to get some traction going, please
> let me know what you think some good first steps would be. Community
> group,

We (Yandex) would like to have a Community Group around this, and would
get our mail people in there.

There's about 5 minutes setup and then when you just start writing a spec
people can find it, comment on it, etc, so I made a proposal for one - to
join it, please go to http://www.w3.org/community/groups/proposed/#htmail

> Workshop or is it possible to just start writing a spec? Can we just
> start using the old mailing list again?
>
> As soon as we have a place of discussion, I'll start contacting anyone
> who might be interested, to encourage them to participate.

Well, you can have a CG if we get 5 people (You, me, one other from Yandex
mail and we're most of the way there…)

cheers

Chaals