Re: HTML email client support

Thank you for all the responses - I've read through most of the Workshop
material, the email standards website and the old mailing list.

Robin - I would be happy to attempt to get some traction going, please let
me know what you think some good first steps would be. Community group,
Workshop or is it possible to just start writing a spec? Can we just start
using the old mailing list again?

As soon as we have a place of discussion, I'll start contacting anyone who
might be interested, to encourage them to participate.

Kind regards,

Andrew Herrington

Mobile: 07933 108 208