RE: New ruby model is now in the spec

> The plan as discussed remains to land this in the CR branch.

What is the schedule for moving this material to the HTML5 CR branch given that the CR related bugs have been closed?

> Also, the extension spec can now be published as a Note to end of line the work

I propose we have a CfC to publish the Ruby extension spec as a Note once the material has been moved into the HTML5 CR spec.  Would that be okay?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada