Re: adding a note to 4.3.10.1 Creating an outline

On 28/02/2014 01:52 , Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> Maybe we should do that in HTML5.1 and move the whole outline
> algorithm into HTML5.1 to give us some more freedom to work with it?

I'd really rather not. As Mike said, the outline algorithm is useful for
a bunch of things. It should stay there. Just because it's in 5.0
doesn't mean that it's carved in stone for all eternity: we still have
freedom to work on it. The only factor that can prevent work on it is
implementations, and those are orthogonal to spec version numbers.