Re: addition of HTML role requirement mappings

I want to reiterate James points. Additionally, we have gaps in HTML5
intrinsic host language semantics which we are defining now for both HTML5
and SVG2.

Note: With HTML5.1 and ARIA 1.1 you will not need to put role="table" on a
table element or role="row" on a <tr>. This will continue to reduce
footprints.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger