Re: th role mapping details - for review

Hi, Julie. Is your wording different from the wording I gave for current
Firefox algorithm? It was:

* if header is preceded by header cells then it's a column header, if it is
preceded by cells then it's a row header
* if header is followed by header cells then it's a column header, if it is
followed by cells then it's a row header