Re: Elements array and query/queryAll methods

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 17:30:17 +0200
To: Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>
Cc: Dean Edwards <dean.edwards@gmail.com>, Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>, Eric Devine <devineej@gmail.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 8:13 PM, Domenic Denicola
<domenic@domenicdenicola.com> wrote:
> Hmm, perhaps I misunderstood---I thought you were talking about creating duplicates via `push` etc., but it sounds like you are worried about duplicates in the result of `queryAll`? If so, then yes, I agree there should not be duplicates in that result. It may be a mismatch between my "polyfill" (which was meant to be more illustrative than anything) versus the actual spec.

How does it return duplicates? That would be rather strange. There is
a problem at the moment with Elements.prototype.query() and queryAll()
not doing proper filtering. Mostly awaiting some proper hooks for that
and the arrival of subclassing in general.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/