Re: TextTrackCue changes

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 8:52 PM, Silvia Pfeiffer
<silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>wrote:

> Also note that I have only applied the changes to the HTML5.1
> specification. Please register a bug if you would like to see it
> backported.

If HTML5 (as opposed to 5.1) is expected to go through another LC/CR due to
substantive changes, then I would want these changes back-ported. However,
I'm not sure I would want this change to be the one that causes going back
to LC/CR. Can you comment on whether there are yet any other substantive
changes made in HTML5 post CR1?

If HTMLT5 is not expected to undergo another LC/CR from any other
substantive change, then it would be useful to at least deprecate the
TextTrackCue constructor and the text and getCueAsHTML members in HTML5 CR1
(which doesn't entail introducing a substantive change).