Re: is it necessary to disambiguate (using markup) inline notes,citations and original markup? [was] use of <mark> to denote notes in quoted text

Hi Reineer,

"I agree with Yucca here. The quote should contain its original contents if
it's from a source that allows it (e.g. HTML)"

why?

--

Regards

SteveF