Re: use of <mark> to denote notes in quoted text

thanks Jukka, my question was prompted by the example in the spec using
mark to italicise text.

So it sounds like you are saying that to include inline notes as per
convention without the need for specific markup to identify it is having
been added to the quoted text. Is that correct?

--

Regards

SteveF