Re: Forwarded Invite to Discussion of EME at the European Parliament, Oct. 15, 11:00-13:00

Glen, is that really called for?  I realize that emotions have run high on
both sides of this argument and that you and I are on opposite sides when
it comes to EME, but I expected a little better from you.  Some of us
consider this a serious issue and would like to treat it as such.

John C. Vernaleo, Ph.D.
www.netpurgatory.com
john@netpurgatory.com