Re: Forwarded Invite to Discussion of EME at the European Parliament, Oct. 15, 11:00-13:00

I am not anti American at all. I do think it's reasonable to investigate whether EME and DRM fall afoul of customs and law in Europe.

--
Duncan Bayne
ph: +61 420817082 | web: http://duncan-bayne.github.com/ | skype: duncan_bayne

I usually check my mail every 24 - 48 hours. If there's something urgent going on, please send me an SMS or call me.