From: "Leif Halvard Silli"
To:"Steve Faulkner"
Cc:"contact" , "HTMLWG WG"
Sent:Thu, 30 May 2013 15:22:39 +0200
Subject:Re: proposal: subline element

 Steve Faulkner, Thu, 30 May 2013 14:07:01 +0100:

 >> While being able to use  either as a block or as an inline
 >> element seems to be a flexible option,
 >
 > this is not the intention it is intended to be block either inside
or
 > outside oh Hx

 Angela touched a relevant issue: the h1-h6 elements currently only
take
 ’phrasing content’ as children.[1] W.r.t. categories, context and

 content model, it seems think  would have to be defined more
 or less like  and .[2]

 [1]
 http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/dom.html#phrasing-content-1
 [2]