RE: proposal: subline element

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 09:11:58 +0100
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
resending with correct subject line

Angela Ricci wrote:

I think we were really missing a semantic tag for it, and <subline>,
as described in the feature proposal, sounds meaninful and precise.
I just didn't get the <p> tag as an alternative. I mean, is <subline>
a semantic container or a textual block (like <p>)? In this case, I'd
not put a <p> in it.
I see whether:

 <h1>Dr. Strangelove</h1>

or this:

 <h1>Dr. Strangelove</h1>
 <subline>Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb</subline>
 <subline>Starring Peter sellers</subline>

or the idea is to allow markup flexibility?

Cheers,
Angela

Angela Ricci
Web Designer