Re: Proposal: Provide better advice on constraint validation instructions

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:27:14 +0000
To: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi leif,

I do hover not trust you on your browser testing. That is to say: You
> want to fix an interoperability problem, and then it does’t help that
> it works in an inspector if it doesn't work in browser.

??? the inspector shows what the browser is exposing via the accessibility
API in this case the Axhelp property value.

While I prepare an online test that we both can look at, could you give
> me a hint at what you believe I must have done wrong?

i have no idea.

SteveF <http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html>