Re: FORMAL COMPLAINT - RE: Cory Doctorow: What I wish Tim Berners-Lee understood about DRM

From: Andreas Kuckartz <A.Kuckartz@ping.de>
Date: 13 Mar 2013 16:56:23 +0100
To: Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com, "'Maciej Stachowiak'" <mjs@apple.com>, "'Sam Ruby'" <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: "John Foliot" <john@foliot.ca>, "'HTML WG'" <public-html@w3.org>, doctorow@craphound.com
Dear chairs,

I ask you to formally reject this "Formal Complaint" as I have not
violated any rule of the HTML WG.

I think it is outrageous that one of the main DRM-proponents reacts like
that to the fact that I have informed the HTML WG about a widely
distributed and read comment about a matter in which the HTML WG is

It also in its own way illustrates that DRM is not only incompatible
with Open Source but also with free speech.

John Foliot: