Re: Use cases for <hgroup> ? [WAS] revisiting <hgroup> in HTML

 I like the idea of being able to link two <h> elements together, i.e.
indicating that they are linked together and should be treated as such,
although the content within the <h1> is more important*

* given the example
<hgroup>
   <h1>Headline</h1>
   <h2>Subheadline</h2>
</hgroup>

However what use knowing this relationship might be I'm not quite sure.

--
ian devlin
e: ian@iandevlin.com

buy my book: html5 multimedia: develop and design<http://html5multimedia.com>