Re: During HTML parsing, are *all* named character references replaced by their corresponding glyph?

David Carlisle, Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:00:02 +0100:
> On 26/06/2013 08:03, Jukka K. Korpela wrote:
>>

>> The latter seem to describe this only in the parsing rules, which are
>> rather complicated and confusing.
>
> Just to confirm that this is in the spec
>
> there isn't a good anchor for some reason (I should probably raise a
> spec bug for that) but just after

In the places where HTML5 talks about "parsing as text", I missed a
pointer to the definition of "as text". May be *that* should be
included in the bug?
--
leif halvard silli