RE: Overview of testing in view of CR exit

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 16:30:01 +0000
To: "HTML WG (public-html@w3.org)" <public-html@w3.org>
CC: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, "Rik Cabanier (cabanier@adobe.com)" <cabanier@adobe.com>, Jay Munro <jaymunro@microsoft.com>, Tom Wiltzius <wiltzius@google.com>, "Robin Berjon (robin@w3.org)" <robin@w3.org>
> I've made a pass over the ToC to reflect the notions we had about what is considered stable on its own (as per exit criteria), what requires testing, and in the latter set what has implementations and/or tests

The Canvas editors have prepared a document that does this for the HTML Canvas 2D Context CR specification [1].

See:

     http://dev.w3.org/html5/misc/canvas-implementation.html

Comments are welcome on this document.

After a suitable initial comment period the Chairs plan to run a CfC on this document as we have for the main HTML5 specification [2].

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/CR-2dcontext-20121217/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2013Jun/0033.html