Re: current definition of <figure> in HTML is problematic

The current text includes "dedicated pages". Thus: Perhaps the text
could simply make it even *clearer* that such a figure, when moved away
to e.g. a dedicated page, can *still* be kept inside the <figure>
element … (Which implies that it can be the sole content of a page.)

I.e. just give readers some reading help.

Leif H Silli

Silvia Pfeiffer, Fri, 25 Jan 2013 11:10:36 +1100: