Why can i find information about how I make forms on my web site accessible for people with disability

From: Anders Boholdt-Petersen <anders@boholdt-petersen.dk>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 12:27:29 +0100
To: <public-html@w3.org>
Hi

I write you since I not can find information how I code forms on my web
site, so the forms will be accessible for people with disability.

I have tried to look on both the WCAG 1.0 and WCAG 2.0, but here I not can
find examples.

Do you have a links to examples, if possible both WCAG 1.0, 2.0, HTML and
XHTML?

Since I am new regarding coding of web sites, I will be very happy if you
have examples.

Very thanks for your answer.

Regards,
Anders